Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Focus On America Product Of The Week

http://cityboxers.com/

I want to do positive stuff on this site too so I hope to feature an American made product every week. So for my first choice, I picked City Boxers because this is a site that offers variety and an American made product. I could explain why I chose them but why not let their own words speak for themselves. Here is a quote directly from their website:

At City Boxers you are in charge. You choose how you want your boxers made. With tens of thousands of possible choice combinations, I sure hope you like choice as much as I do.
Choice is great, but, this is not what we are known for. Our boxers shorts are extraordinarily well made and more comfortable than anything you will ever wear. If you are a confirmed boxer short wearer, don't miss out on this opportunity to try the best! If, on the other hand, you are contemplating a switch to boxer shorts, our boxers will give you the best possible impression of boxer shorts.

So I hope you take the time and check them out here http://cityboxers.com/ and other American products to help promote jobs in our country.

No comments:

Post a Comment