Monday, March 16, 2009

AIG Uses Millions Of Your Tax Dollars To Pay Executive Bonuses

http://www.syracuse.com/news/index.ssf/2009/03/aig_which_got_a_170_billion_ba.html

But hey, let's blame the workers right for wanting to make a decent wage and have a few nice things. It's obviously the unions getting health care and pay raises and not corporate greed that put us in this bind. I have never been one to complain when someone makes a profit but I will when that company is claiming losses and getting major government aid that will make my grand kids broke and living in poverty before they are born. Last time I checked, I never got rides in private jets and a share of millions in bonuses. Sorry, I will stop asking for help with doctor's bills that were mostly created by my work environment so I don't interfere with your bonuses.

No comments:

Post a Comment